The price of movables depends largely on the supply-demand relationship in the market. Pursuant to valuation standard No. 01 of Circular 158/2014/TT-BTC dated October 27, 2014 issued by the Ministry of Finance: Market value means the asset price estimated at valuation time in valuation place by a willing buyer and a willing seller of which actions are taken in a knowledgeable, careful and unconstrained manner in an independent and fair transaction.
However, in order to give the value of movables, the valuation company must also analyze many other factors such as market imbalances due to many unforeseen reasons such as monopoly, speculation, factors of unfair competition, etc. affecting the value of the movables to be valued in order to be able to determine the value of the movables accurately and scientifically.
With an abundant price data, human resources with a high level of professional experience, SIVC will provide customers with information about the value of movables with high reliability for each valuation purpose.
Moveable valuation includes:
- Machine and equipment
- Means of transport
- Other goods and services, etc.
In each case and for specific valuation purposes, the concepts of market value and non-market value are applied as the basis for valuation. The moveable valuation is an estimate of the value of specific property rights in monetary form for a specified purpose under certain market conditions with appropriate methods.
Moveable valuation includes:
- Means of transport: ships, rudimentary cars, passenger cars, trucks, cars, etc.
- Machine, production lines: The production lines in factories, workshops, etc.
- Production systems, etc.
- Property mortgage, credit guarantee;
- Buying, selling, transferring, contributing capital to set up joint venture;
- Enterprise establishment, enterprise equitization;
- Debt settlement, business dissolution;
- Compensation, insurance, claims;
- Bookkeeping, tax calculation;
- Consulting and setting up investment projects;
- Other purposes.
- Sales comparison method
- Cost reduction method
- Investment method (traditional investment method / discounted cash flow technique)
- Residual method (or business analysis method / hypothetical development method)
- Profit method and other methods, etc.
- List of assets, economic contracts for purchase and sale,... (for machinery and equipment)
- Certificate of registration, registration book,... (for vehicles).
- Certificate of registration of inland waterway vehicles, certificate of technical safety,... (for ships).
- Commercial contracts, customs declarations,... (for imported assets).
For getting consultancy on service of real property valuation, please provide us your contact in the box below:
Contact for appraisal: 093.979.5555 - 0918.104.22.168 - 0922.214.171.124
Email: [email protected] - [email protected]